To continue scaling as fast as we are going, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to find, attract and hire unique talent for our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams. Hopefully, that’s you!
- You should be able to partner and engage with senior management and hiring managers so that they see recruiting top talent as a core part of their job. Your relationship with them gives you a deep understanding of hiring needs, main KPI/OKRs, and projects they are tackling.
- You use the power of Sourcing. You know how to capture our prospect’s attention through personalized and compelling messages, with a clear view of our employee value proposition.
- Because of the knowledge, you are able to gain about the job openings we have, you are great at crafting clear, effective, and super attractive job descriptions. Candidates that get the chance to talk to you, have the understanding they need to move on through the hiring process.
- Your skill set and experience allow you to gather and crunch data to make smart decisions that drive results. Do we need to do anything in a different way? Should we get help from agencies? Should we bring sourcers to the team? Are we supposed to be sourcing in a different region? Is our hiring process too long? We would like to hear your ideas and rationale.
- You manage not only to fill positions, but you play the long game, bringing value to Amenitiz through high-performing and driven talent. Your impact on our culture is direct, bringing diverse talent and helping hiring managers and interviewers overcome potential bias.
- You treat others the way you want to be treated. This means you are an advocate for strong candidate experience, moving fast and with honesty at all stages of the process.
- Keep in mind that we are starting from scratch. You bring a continuous improvement mindset looking for hiring managers and candidate's feedback to set actionable decisions.
Here's what's exciting about the role
- This role is one of the first Talent Acquisition roles to join Amenitiz. You will report directly to the Head of People and be able to craft things your way.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing Hospitech startups. Your contribution will be key for our success.
- Even if most companies are saying the same, we're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona and it will be your job to keep this up!
- We're right in the center of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience owning end-to-end recruitment processes.
- You were part of a fast-paced company (or agency) and are able to get things done through ambiguity
- Passionate and always want to go the extra mile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French or Italian would be a plus).