Project Management - Internship - @doctoranytime
doctoranytime team is looking for a new intern to be part of the Operations team to support the expansion strategy in new countries (LATAM).
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We-Have Helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionized healthcare systems and improved the daily life of the patients in 9 countries so far ....
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Colombia, and Brazil, trying to take into account every single need, desire, and special feature of each region.
We are looking for a motivated intern to help us in doctoranytime's growth.
- Support the Operations team and work on specific optimization projects.
- Manage projects and coordinate sub-tasks to achieve goals.
- Manage and develop services with internal and external resources.
- Efficiently communicate with other team members to align goals.
- Contribute to set internal processes to boost communication with other teams within the company.
- Run data-driven analysis to obtain operational and business insights.
- Identify improvements on existing processes.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Currently studying in a business school or university related to business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.) in English.
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and hands-on mentality.
- Eager to learn and gain responsibility,
- Used to work in an international environment
- Fluency in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Main location: Athens, Greece. or remote
- Start date: Asap