Project Management LATAM - Internship (Spanish language) - @doctoranytime
doctoranytime team is looking for a new intern team member to take part in the expansion strategy in new countries (LATAM).
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We have helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionized healthcare systems and improved the daily life of the patients in 9 countries so far ....
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil trying to take into account every single need, desire and special features of each area.
You will be immersed in a pole that is key to doctoranytime's growth: you will work in collaboration with data engineering team and you'll have different interactions with others team (product, marketing, IT ...)
- Manage projects and coordinate sub-tasks to achieve goals.
- Build go to market strategies for the projects for which you will be responsible.
- Manage and develop services with internal and external resources.
- Identify improvements in existing processes.
- Efficiently communicate with other team members to align goals.
- Currently studying in a business school or university related to business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Main location: Athens, Greece. or remote
Start date: Asap