As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your mission is to generate a maximum of outbound qualified opportunities for the Sales team by contacting, listening, and influencing prospects with solution-based selling.
You master the ability to listen for insights and make use of probing questions to understand the needs and challenges of prospects. You are able to match these needs and challenges with our solutions through a consultative approach, by tailoring your communication style and adapting to each individual’s characteristics.
You are able to generate a positive reaction of curiosity and interest in a prospect, persuading them into participating in a live demo and fuelling the pipeline of our sales team for success.
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of Amenitiz through cold calling in your assigned territory.
- Leverage our pitch to persuade potential customers and generate interest in a live demo of our solution.
- Quickly build trust and engagement with your prospects by actively listening to their individual cases.
- Manage leads efficiently and effectively, guaranteeing a consistent volume of revenue opportunities month after month.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work tightly together with the sales team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Work at a fast pace and on large volumes of prospects.
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar
- 6-12 months of experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success.
- You are a Spanish native speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You have great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You overperform when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in business development for online travel, hospitech and/or SaaS is a big plus.
- Fluency in Italian, French, or German.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en