As a Sales Development Representative Intern, your mission is to generate a maximum of outbound qualified opportunities for the Sales team by contacting, listening, and influencing prospects with solution-based selling.
You master the ability to listen for insights and make use of probing questions to understand the needs and challenges of prospects. You are able to match these needs and challenges with our solutions through a consultative approach, by tailoring your communication style and adapting to each individual’s characteristics.
You are able to generate a positive reaction of curiosity and interest in a prospect, persuading them into participating in a live demo and fuelling the pipeline of our sales team for success.
As such, you will learn to :
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of Amenitiz through cold calling in your assigned territory
- Leverage our pitch to persuade potential customers and generate interest in a live demo of our solution
- Quickly build trust and engagement with your prospects by actively listening to their individual cases.
- Manage leads efficiently and effectively, guaranteeing a consistent volume of revenue opportunities month after month.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work tightly together with the sales team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Track your performance against KPIs in order to consistently understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements.
- Work at a fast pace and on large volumes of prospects (50+ calls per day)
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup
Here's what's exciting about the internship:
- Internship allowance and a great working environment in the heart of Barcelona with some great perks (private health insurance, Macbook, team events, etc.)
- You will be one of the first members of our Italian team, working closely with the Head of Sales, and leading the growth of Amenitiz into the Italian market.
- You will learn everything about the hospitality and hospitech industry in the Italian market, turning you into a real expert of the field!
- The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- You are completing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a ranked university
- 0-6 months of experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success.
- You are an Italian native speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You can work at a fast pace and on large volumes of opportunities.
- You are hungry for success, creative in your solutions, and resilient to difficulties.
- You overperform when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others
- You are optimistic and positive, with an impeccable work ethic and professional attitude
- You are a life-long learner, always open to give and receive constructive feedback
- You are tech-savvy, entrepreneurial, and understand current technology trends.