This position is responsible for all the Graphic Design of Amenitiz. He/She will work in the Marketing team and collaborate closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop beautiful materials that resonate with hotel owners in Europe.
- Take the lead on developing the new look and feel of our brand. Including a brand new website.
- Align the brand’s look and feel across all content distributed through the different channels online and offline: case studies, white papers, infographics, banners, email, PPTs, social ads, etc.
- Own the creativity of our emails (Hubspot), landing pages (Instapage and Unbounce), and Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram).
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen and Content teams to ideate, plan, and deliver powerful acquisition campaigns. Including powerful short and long videos that can make a difference.
- Run initiatives with the Product Design Team to connect even more our existing and new branding with our product.
- Design and simple layout the HTML on email and web.
- Translate technical details into benefits for our users.
- Translate our unique value proposition into creative and impactful sales enablement assets, case studies, videos, whitepapers.
Here’s what’s exciting about the role:
- You will be the first Senior Graphic Designer of Amenitiz.
- You will lead one of the most important projects for the company this year: a full rebranding of our brand and image.
- You will be a key member of the team that will lead another major project for 2021: a brand new website optimized for conversion and really adapted to the fast-growing situation we have right now and opening where we are opening new markets every quarter.
- This role is key to improving our metrics on our online acquisition campaigns, and you will report to the Head of Marketing.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing Hospitech startups.
- We’re right in the center of Barcelona.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Graphic Designer (experience in either hospitality or B2B SaaS would be a big plus)
- You have experience in improving technology companies’ brand image.
- You are passionate about creating powerful and efficient design solutions.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages like French, Italian or Spanish would also be a great plus.
- Your impact on the brand is high, leading to an impact on the company.
- You are up to date with the latest design trends and technologies.
- You are independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- You have high energy, a creative mind and are driven to have impact through your work.