After amazing results in other countries, we are ready to launch the Spanish Market! We are looking for the first sales profile to help us find out the best way to schedule and close deals.
- Understand Amenitiz’s strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and potential challenges in this market.
- Talk with a maximum number of people to identify and map out the correct points of contact for potential clients.
- Outbound calls: contact, discovery call, product demonstration, sales proposal drafting, negotiation, and closing.
- Close a maximum of sales opportunities with Spanish hotels & b&b
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new sales team members.
Your first year should look like this:
- During the first two months, you will call prospects to schedule and run your own demos looking to close deals.
- After two months, you’ll have mastered our pitch, you will have 2 SDR scheduling demos for you and your job will be all about closing and maximizing our opportunities.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Spanish sales team, exceeding revenue and behavioral targets, having leveraged a strong base of client contacts to help the team grow business.
- You have experience as a Sales Development Representative and Account Executive in the tech sector, ideally for SaaS platforms. ️
- You have a proven track record of exceeding your sales quota with B2B customers as an Account Executive.
- You are a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English.
- Good communicator: you have good interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: opening a new market sounds really exciting to you and you just can’t wait to develop your own strategy!
- Creative problem solver: with persistence and a pinch of creativity, there is no challenge that can’t be overcome.
- Structured and organized: you are able to express yourself clearly and concisely, and can handle several projects at once.
- Strategic thinker: you love to explore new possibilities to achieve your goals and close deals.
- Previous experience opening a market would definitely be a plus.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast-growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en