At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The Software Strategy Group (SSG) is a specialized software advisory practice within EY-Parthenon, serving private equity and corporate clients from diligence through to strategy and execution. As part of this team in Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart, you will provide investment and acquisition guidance (including technology diligence) as well as strategy and value creation services to companies and investors in the software economy. Here, you will actively work on diligence projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Product and technology diligence: SSG provides market-leading product and technology diligence of companies in the Software Economy. This entails an ‘inside-out’ assessment of product capabilities, product road maps, software architecture, technical debt, and both the organization and processes associated with a software organization
- Software development effectiveness: SSG teams assess a company’s software development organization for capacity, talent and process. The team provides actionable recommendations to improve productivity, timeliness, predictability, quality and overall alignment with the corporate strategy
- Technology strategy and road map: By evaluating a clients’ technology road map and potential alternatives, as well as assessing cost, risk and alignment with strategic objectives, we help companies identify and form a suitable technology strategy and architecture road map — sometimes building on internal efforts and sometimes on brand-new ideas
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least 5 years of professional experience in managing business strategy and/or M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments as well as project lead experience as an IT Consultant
- A Master’s degree with outstanding academic performance and several years of practical software-related work experience
What makes you stand out – attributes of your success
- Strong analytical ability in order to draw conclusions and triangulate from large amounts of unstructured information types and sources and excellent problem solving, project management und facilitation skills
- Proficient in the English and German language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment. Additional language skills highly merited
- A solution-oriented mind-set and an unyielding positive attitude to tasks and people
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities thanks to individual mentoring, diverse training opportunities, challenging projects and a strong global EY network
- Rapid professional and personal development based on regular constructive feedback as part of our leadership & development process
- Comprehensive and customized leadership development programs that support you in leading and inspiring your staff each day
- A variety of part-time, leave-of-absence and working-from-home opportunities, as well as compensatory time off
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee here.
Become part of our highest-performing teams!
Apply today through our job portal: www.ey-parthenon.de/karriere.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call: +49 6196 996 10005.