At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a member of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Tech Team in Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, München or Stuttgart you will be part of projects throughout their entire transaction context – ranging from strategy and diligence assignments to integration and carve-outs to operational value creation. Furthermore, as a (Senior) Manager you will lead teams through a variety of client issues, ranging from diligence to strategy assignments. You will manage several workstreams and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Our team members are our greatest asset, so you will also have a great responsibility for developing and mentoring junior team members.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing projects, coordinating multiple strategy and transaction engagements and motivating your team to work together on common tasks
- Promoting the professional and personal development of your team members
- Preparing due-diligence reports, drafting turnaround programs and developing restructuring plans
- Supporting domestic and international clients in functionally and regionally integrated teams during IT integrations and carve-outs
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT project management as well as technical expertise in IT Infrastructur and business application or ERP; alternatively, professional experience in business consulting, due diligence, restructuring, corporate finance, M&A or auditing
- Above-average university degree in economic sciences – especially economics of information systems – or engineering (an MBA or PhD is also desirable but not essential), or a degree in another subject in combination with a keen interest in transaction consulting
What makes you stand out – attributes of your success
- Analytical skills and a precise way of working
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Empathetic personality with clear objectives and entrepreneurial mindset
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
Excellent career opportunities thanks to individual mentoring, diverse training opportunities, challenging projects and a strong global EY network
Rapid professional and personal development based on regular constructive feedback as part of our leadership & development process
Comprehensive and customized leadership development programs that support you in leading and inspiring your staff each day
A variety of part-time, leave-of-absence and working-from-home opportunities, as well as compensatory time off
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee here.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply now online using our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
Our Recruitment Team will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.