At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our EMEIA Tax Center in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart, you will be working a selection of clients where you are the assistant VAT controller for the VAT/GST compliance outsourced to EY.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as central point of contact – liaise with your international clients and colleagues with respect to European VAT and VAT compliance
- Monitoring the quality of the indirect tax data and reports of your clients
- Review and approve indirect tax returns
- Follow up on legislative changes and business changes in order to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated
- Support development team in understanding requirements laid out in the user stories and escalate in case issues exceed previously defined scope
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience in EMEIA VAT compliance, either in industry or with other service providers
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focus with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with project management capabilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- A desire to learn and develop into the role
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Customized career advancement and development opportunities beyond specialist areas and industry orientation.
- Various part-time, leave and work from home options as well as time off in lieu
- Exciting areas of responsibility at various clients, agile working methods and scope to put innovative ideas into practice
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.