At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The Tax Technology and Data Operations (TDO) team in Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Munich is part of the EMEIA Tax Centre Global Operations organisation, working with the firms most challenging, complex and rewarding clients. The TDO team is a group of specialists who bring many years of technology and data operations /data management experience who focus and support across the engagement lifecycle.
Due to increasing demand in the market the TDO team is looking to expand through the recruitment of Technology and Data Solution Architects to lead across the above primary area of responsibilities. The following provides further details in relation to the opportunities, role details, requirements and experience to be gained from being a part of the EMEIA TDO central team.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for TDO activities across the full engagement lifecycle (i.e. identification and pursuit through to transition and into BAU Operations including contracting, engagement code management, billing, etc)
- Work as a key part of an Account pursuit and delivery team leading on TDO requirements
- Support the continuing evolution and implementation of Technology and Data Solution Architect standards to transform service delivery
- Deployment and positioning of the market leading EY’s Global Tax Platform (GTP) and broader EY technology solutions
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree level qualification, or proven work record in a similar environment
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Experience and understanding technology deployment models (e.g. requirements, design, implementation etc.) and data management/operations
- Experience in delivering complex client projects involving technology, transformation and data operations
- Experience of working in and managing virtual team across multiple locations who have varied skillsets
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Customized career advancement and diverse training opportunities using state-of-the-art technology that challenge you each and every day
- Exciting areas of responsibility at various clients, agile working methods and scope to put innovative ideas into practice
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Get more information on our EY website or on kununu and Glassdoor.