In our team HR Services EMEA, we provide master data, payroll and post-payroll services to our group companies in Belgium.
- You prepare and process the monthly payroll and implement, improve and maintain administrative HR processes in SAP HR and other HR systems.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Business Partners in Belgium as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You also collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
- You have completed your university studies.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Belgian Payroll processes.
- You have insight in the Belgian payroll and post-payroll regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Moreover, you are a proactive and entrepreneurial personality.
- Experience with IT systems and knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Relocation assistance for a smooth transition to working in Berlin.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Iris van Dorp, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-59071
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focuced solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.