Within the HR Services Team Italy, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in Italy. Our team is growing! We are looking for a well-organized and customer-oriented Personnel Administration Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Italian team.
In particular, you will:
- Prepare and handle monthly HR processes and implement, improve and maintain administrative processes in SAP HR and other systems.
- Ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met, cooperating with our local HR Business Partners in Italy as well as our technical providers.
- Provide employees with clarifications and support regarding Italian payroll administrative activities as well as various HR topics.
- Manage all communication necessary for hiring, termination and changes in employment relationship by informing all relevant regional and local authorities on a monthly basis.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (leaves of absence, sick days, work schedules, etc.)
- Administer and prepare HR- related documentation and reportings in our HR systems, updating internal HR databases and personnel records.
- Collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our HR EMEA teams
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or similar field.
- A first relevant working experience in HR administration is an advantage.
- You have experience working with IT systems and you have solid MS Excel skills. Experience working with SAP and Zucchetti is a big plus.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner
- Whilst working towards deadlines, you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English. German is a plus.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now! #WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Please contact Ms Gabrielli: +49 30 2005-59498 (Talent Acquisition).
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at: http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.