The intern will be supporting the work of strategic and exciting initiatives for Veolia, dedicated to supporting commercial teams globally to improve their sales performance.
The Junior Web Designer's principal role is to assist with internal creative projects, including graphic design, video edits and ideally motion design. The successful candidate will have much autonomy and opportunities to work with experienced and talented colleagues at all levels of the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Identify the requirements of Veolia in terms of branding, corporate identity (colors, materials, format, messages), purpose of usage, customer targets. Develop a list of requirements to be met by future visual concept activities.
- Development and improvement of visual assets (e.g. logos, banners, slides, videos) in line with Veolia's corporate identity and the identities of the various programs involved. Concepts should be creative, captivating, aesthetic, and functional.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders in the process of the visual concept understanding, development and buy-in.
- Creation and maintenance of a library of visual assets: including guidelines, processes and library of all documents created.
Nous vous proposons une alternance de 24 mois à pourvoir début septembre 2021 en contrat d'apprentissage ou de professionnalisation.
Profil recherché - Compétences requises
Écoles cibles: Ecole orientée vers les métiers de la communication visuelle et de la création
Connaissances/compétences spécifiques :
- Strong skill set in digital design and its application within a Google ecosystem (Drive, Slides, etc)
- Strong proficiency in image design and modeling techniques using specific software such as InDesign, QuarkXPress or Illustrator
- Understanding of print and digital publishing
- Ability to technically assemble different elements of the graphic design and layout, including sound & video mixing.
- Ability to communicate ideas to project owners and stakeholders
English (good level required, independent and confident to communicate at Senior Management level), French is a strong plus.
Qualités personnelles :
- Artistic sensibility, creativity
- Good communicator, good interpersonal skills
- Proactive; can do attitude
- Can work autonomously
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment