Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as we continue our growth journey. We are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are our motivations:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you?
Any external audit should make sure that your business is compliant with all the latest regulations. But we believe it should add a whole lot of extra value too.
Our robust external audits don't just tick all the compliance boxes - they empower our clients to make confident and informed decisions based on a clear, concise independent assessment of their organisation's finances. Using a risk-based methodology, we take the time needed to get to know the business from the inside out and concentrate our services on the key areas of the financial data. There's no wasted time and effort, and the resulting analysis is targeted and bespoke.
As part of your role as an Audit Associate you will assist with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP's, and charities from trial balance stage. You will be working and collaborating with other members in the audit and accounts team in order to build strong working relationships. You will be providing assistance on statutory audits as you continue to develop your knowledge. As your confidence grows so will your project management skills as you work to meet deadlines and budget constraints for clients.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey onto ACA and to becoming a qualified accountant.
To get the job that you'll love
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in any subject
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Due to the location of the role candidates should have a driving license and access to a vehicle
Here at Azets, we believe this is the start of your journey. We have developed a first-class training and development program to support you. So where could your journey take you?
A note from the Hiring Manager;
"A fantastic opportunity to train for a career in accountancy without the need to attend University! We will provide you with the support and guidance needed to succeed and look forward to welcoming you into our friendly team"
Why join the Azets Family?
We will provide you with all the support you need to complete your ACA qualification, including college and study days, mentoring and comprehensive on the job training.
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.