Transforming the global economy to address the global climate emergency is the most urgent issue of our time. The Corporate Responsibility team main role is to ensure that Sodexo is contributing to this challenge to the greatest extent possible.
Anchoring corporate responsibility in our business is one out of 4 pillars of Sodexo's corporate strategy and personally supported by our CEO, Denis Machuel.
As a global organization, Sodexo is committed to having a positive impact on individuals, communities and the environment.
One of Sodexo's key corporate responsibility objectives is reducing carbon emissions by 34% by 2025. To achieve this target, the four most significant climate actions Sodexo can take are:
(1)Preventing food waste
(2)Promoting plant-based meal options
(3)Supporting a shift to innovative energy solutions through management expertise
(4)Sourcing responsibly and locally.
You will be supporting the team in implementing the climate strategies and will work on different projects that can go from carbon trajectories modelling to plant-based meal options or responsible sourcing initiatives.
Sodexo - chaque jour, nos 470 000 collaborateurs font de Sodexo le leader mondial des Services de Qualité de Vie en prenant soin de nos clients dans 67 pays partout dans le monde.
Si vous êtes vous aussi animés par la même passion du service, alors n'hésitez plus et rejoignez les équipes du Groupe Sodexo !!
· Assist Sodexo entities achieve 100% electricity from renewable sources
· Contribute to the improvement of the Scope 3 measurements
· Participate in raising awareness on sustainability impacts for the employees
· Support main countries in their climate strategies
· Contribute to the climate-related communication, both internally and externally
Project management (50%)
· Coordinate responses to ESG rating agencies and support client requests and tenders
· Support the Corporate Responsibility performance and metrics team in annual data collection processes on responsible sourcing and/or carbon related topics
· Current student pursuing either a bachelor's or master's degree passionate about building a sustainable and equitable world.
· Fluent in English and strong writing skills. French is a plus.
· Mission-driven and committed to positive change while being pragmatic. The ability to ask the right questions from a variety of perspectives and to interrogate the options.
· A multidimentional thinker with solid understanding of the business landscape, as well as the trends in technology, science and socio-economics.
· Knowledge in Climate Impacts and/or Carbon emissions is a plus
6 months internship