Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
As a SEO intern, you will help reach our goals by improving our visibility on the Italian market.
Located in one of our European offices, you will be a real support for our SEO team project managers. Achieving your daily duties, you will be collaborating with our technical, customer care, business development and marketing teams, a group of people that are professionals, passionate and engaged in the promotion of refurbished products.
You will be part of the SEO team, and will be under the responsibility of the DE SEO Manager. After a period of integration & training, you will be directly involved in our entire operational roadmap.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT):
- Supported by the SEO project managers already in place, your missions will be the following:
- Conducting SEO keywords analysis
- Writing high value content (high-tech oriented topics, buying guides, how to, ...etc)
- Reach out to top medias in Germany and build strong relationships and long term partnerships
- Analyzing results and presenting reports once a week to the whole team
- Setting up technical sanity checks using best in class SEO tools (ahrefs, semrush, search console, Google analytics, screamingfrog, internal crawls/logs tools...etc)
- Contributing to our back office by integrating content
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You are available to start asap
- You have an internship agreement
- You’re a fluent in both Italian (C2) and English
- You love writing high value content (40% of daily tasks) - Which kind of copy writer are you?
- You’ve demonstrated strong Salesman skills (30% of daily tasks) - Sell me this pen
- You’re comfortable with numbers and have strong analytical skills (20% of the daily tasks) - Test, analyze, learn, adapt, test, … round trip
- You’re rigorous and methodical (bullets proof self organization)
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and are a fantastic team player
- Phone call with Hafid, our Director of Organic Growth or with Orphée, our SEO Project Manager
- Case Study
- Interview with Christine, our SEO Manager
- Interview with Armand, our SEO Project Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.