As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
Oversee the production of the Rothschild & Co annual report in both English and French, acting as the liaison point between business representatives and external agency, to ensure that the report is delivered on schedule (end of March 2022), in accordance with the design template, and to a very high level of accuracy
- Accurate incorporation of content
- Accurate processing of amendments from multiple stakeholders
- Alignment with design template
- Accurate translation into French
- Printing and distribution of final reports
- Completion within delivery timeframe and within budget
- Native or business level French AND English, spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Strong communication skills, ability to convey requirements confidently to others
- Interest in the investment banking sector
Opportunities for development
- Experience of working for a highly respected global brand in the financial sector
- Experience of investor communications and financial reporting
- Experience of working in the investment banking sector
- Experience of culture and structure of a global investment bank
- Introduction to full breadth of activities of a multi-offering investment bank including corporate finance (M&A, capital markets), wealth and asset management and merchant banking
- Introduction to financial reporting
Experience of the corporate communications function in a global business
- Corporate messaging
- Corporate brand and image guidelines
- Communications project management
- Working with design agencies, translation agencies and printer