Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021! We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : the Bureau Of Technology
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
BackMarket is looking for Backend Software Developers who will help to design, develop, and manage the technical functionalities related to the evolution and adaptation of our international business.
You will be working in an agile "build it and run it" environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor and support the product that they own. We are looking for passion in creating systems by producing clean, consistent and well-organised code. As well as a good team player supporting colleagues and creating a learning and sharing environment!
The Tech team is growing as fast as the business, and we are looking for people to join us in the long run. The position is open on our Merchant Tribe, espacially in "Pro Services" team. Pro Services' mission is to build and support integrations that enable Back Market to develop strategic merchants (especially in the US market).
You are in the right place if:
- You are a talented, smart, rigorous future engineer with a real appetite for the circular economy
- You want to do development while following and learning good practices (unit testing, continuous integration...)
- You have a strong appetite for Python/Django while being open-minded about other technologies
- You love monitoring and having the possibility to integrate the latest technologies if they bring value
- You are fun and team player
- You are looking for a graduation internship
- Little extra: chess or board game player, fan of Nana Mouskouri
- You want to join a motivating technical environment: AWS, RestFul API, Python, Django, VueJs, Algolia, NewRelic, Jenkins, Docker, Continuous Integration, Celery, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI, Unit Test
- You want to evolve in an organization where agility is omnipresent and integrated for what it brings
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.