Consultport is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services, and we are determined to disrupt the way consulting has been so far. Led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google, our mission is transforming the world of work to meet the challenges of the future.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) at Consultport (intern, trainee), you’ll work side-to-side with the founders on the most exciting and important management and digitization projects. You’ll learn what it means to build a successful company from scratch, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR and Management tasks.
At the same time you’ll develop a broad and deep understanding of the consulting market. This role will require you to bring together your curiosity, our common vision, the client's pain points, and your understanding of current internet technologies. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion market with the possibility to grow into a full-time permanent role at the end of the program, including receiving equity in the company.
Strategy: Work on business-critical projects, evaluate their strategic importance, and expand the company into new industry and geographical markets
Venture excellence: Be responsible for managing and improving business development and operational processes
Consulting: Help us grow our sales business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies, and by being responsible for implementation from the beginning
Investor relations: Prepare and conduct investor meetings
Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
Graduated/about to graduate from a top university in Business, Engineering, Marketing or a similar field, with outstanding academic records
A passion for start-ups and want to prepare for your own adventure down the road
Strong analytical skills that you use to break down problems and excel at connecting topics from many domains
Previous professional experience in a high performance culture environment (consulting, sales or in startups)
Fluency in German and English is a must
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events)
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
Our company culture
Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
- We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
- We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- We see the opportunities, where others see problems
- We never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve
Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references). We look forward to welcoming you on-board!