Location: Remote start then Issy-les-Moulineaux when office reopens.
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: 2 years
The Digitization is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are currently offering a sales apprenticeship to support the transformation of our customer’s networking operations.
Our Opportunity : Accelerate transformation of our Enterprise Networking & IoT business
Apprentice will be working in the Enterprise Networking & IoT specialist team.
- Direct sales: Have specific activities supporting the Product Sales Specialists and help the sales team on each stage of the selling process, from pitch to final negociations.
- Market support: Support the team on a replicable sales process, including events follow-up and qualifying leads. Optimize and support internal and external communication.
- Business Analysis: Help the analysis and tracking of the performance on specific incentive programs. Analyze installed base to help uncover new opportunities.
Depending on the progress during the apprenticeship, direct customer interlock, international (EMEAR South) activities will be gradually added.
Through those tasks, the apprentice will have the opportunity to discover the full range of Cisco Enterprise Networking solution, Software-led selling activities and marketing program offers. He will interact with diverse organizations, partners, and customers.
Apprentice will be fully integrated into the team and participate in all team’s activity.
Who You'll Work With
The Enterprise Networking team is tasked with driving the growth and transformation of our Enterprise Networking business and assist Cisco, as we continue to evolve as a market leader, preserving top-line margins and creating offers and solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition.
As part of the Enterprise Networking Sales team, you will join a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it!
We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins for the reseller partner as well as Cisco.
Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values, and we need to ensure our employees possess these traits.
• Willing to pursue your career as a sales representative
• Good level of business English mandatory
• Good communication skills, comfortable to talk in front of clients
• Open minded, very motivated to learn new things and hardworking.
Education and knowledge required
• Currently pursuing a Master degree in a Business school or equivalent
• Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
• Student looking for a two year apprenticeship (professionalization or Apprentice Contract)