At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As an Intern in our Category Management team you will assist the Category Management Specialists in their contribution to the development of the market share of the NIVEA & Labello product/brands at our different customers: Kruidvat, Delhaize, Carrefour, DI, Colruyt, etc. on the Belgian market, by completing the below tasks:
- Assortment & Innovation tracking
- Follow-up on the listing of our innovations and assortment optimizations with the Sales Team
- Update different catman tools for the tracking of assortment & innovations launches at different retailers (Excel)
- Help elaborate attractive & pertinent sell-in stories/presentations for our different retailers (Power Point)
- Participation in preparation of Monthly Customer Meetings (Inno performance analysis)
- Planogram/Shelf Space Analysis
- Analyze assortment & space development in shelf via planograms received by our different retailers (SOA, SOS, follow-up implementation of our recommendations, etc.)
- Highlight key changes + update reports / inform key internal stakeholders
- Organize regular storechecks to monitor core assortment, innovations, competition & shelf space.
- Administrative support (Purchase orders & image uploads in Space Planning tool).
- Ad hoc analysis and recommendation on category management projects (Assortment optimization, Shelf recommendation, & Nielsen analysis).
- You are doing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing / Business / Economics;
- You are fascinated by the FMCG universe and cosmetics;
- You have excellent organization, structure and attention to detail;
- You have good analytical abilities
- Good team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills;
- You can work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- You have very good working skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are bilingual (French & English). Proficiency in Dutch is an asset;
- You are fulltime available as soon as possible, for at least 4 months.
You are available fulltime (40 hours per week) from 9-2021 to 2-2022.