At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of Strategy and Transactions we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Transaction Diligence Team in Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt/Main, Dusseldorf, Hamburg or Berlin you will have responsibility for understanding the key business drivers of your client as well as co-developing our approach with them through the range of digital solutions available across the firm and digital solutions developed in house.
Your key responsibilities
- Advising national and international corporate & financial clients during acquisitions and divestitures
- Providing value to the client through data and analytics-driven insights and factual conclusions as well as providing advice at every step of their journey incl. use of advanced analytics with the help of mathematical-statistical methods and scenario models
- Planning, conception, implementation and integration of solutions from Enterprise-BI, Big Data und Analytics while using state-of-the-art methods of Software- & Data Engineering
- Managing project teams, working closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within the wider transaction diligence function as well as other departments in EY
- Coaching and developing junior staff in their transaction analytics career paths
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- A qualification in business administration, corporate finance or accounting with a strong interest or further qualifications in data analytics and a thorough understanding of data analytics tools (particularly, but not limited to, Alteryx and PowerBI)
- Relevant job experience in business intelligence, data analytics (data modelling, databases, statistics) and analytic technologies or in transaction advisory
- Demonstrable experience in planning, preparing and reviewing deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Project and team management skills as well as Business Development and/or innovation experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and German
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Reconciliation of family and career with flexible working hours and locations
- Customized career advancement and diverse training opportunities using state-of-the-art technology that challenge you each and every day
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.