At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and, together with our clients, making sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”
What you can expect from us – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a member of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Team in Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt/Main or Dusseldorf you will be part of projects throughout their entire transaction context – from strategic portfolio analysis to integration and carve-out to operational value creation. Your diverse tasks will include:
- Participating in the development of integration or carve-out strategies and the definition and execution of detailed planning and implementation concepts across all business and group functions
- Assisting the analysis of cost structures and development of cost reduction or performance improvement programs
- Supporting all stages of the transaction lifecycle such as target definition, searching for or addressing partners, due diligence, Q&A, negotiations, closing and implementation
- Providing support to our national and international clients as part of functional, sectoral and regional teams
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Economics or Industrial Engineering, ideally with a focus on/specialization in strategy and transactions
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and an openness to new and diverse challenges
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What we can offer you – an inspiring work environment
- Development of a career network after completing your internship by joining the EY Talent Community and our intern incentive program
- First-class career opportunities through individual support, strong global EY network and demanding project work utilizing pioneering technology
- Modern workstations, use of state-of-the-art technology and a well-developed IT infrastructure
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee here.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply now online using our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
Our Recruitment Team will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
Leave the next step with us: We’ll review your experience and qualifications to see if they match our current needs. If so, we will invite you to an interview. We’ll be in contact with you soon after to let you know if you’ve secured a role with us. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help, and finally, we'll give you a warm welcome!