We are looking to hire a Sales Team Analyst to join our Institutional Services team, who provide trade execution services to our institutional clients.
As you work alongside our experienced Sales Executives and Sales-Traders, you'll learn how to engage and cover institutional clients on their trading needs in the different asset classes that we cover. You'll gain insight into the types of client inquiries we handle daily, and learn how to service those clients, issuers, and prospective clients. You'll work with our trading team, as well as groups such as Marketing, Strategy and Technology, to provide client feedback and further develop Jane Street's sales offerings.
Your responsibilities will expand over time to include more direct client-facing tasks, including sales calls and relationship management for clients and industry partners. You'll partner with them throughout the entire trade execution process-from pre-trade analysis, to execution and post-trade analysis and review. Leveraging your relationships and experience, you'll become a valued representative of Jane Street's trading capabilities to our institutional clients as our business continues to grow.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proactive, reliable, and courteous with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial problem-solver that is excited about building relationships with our clients and partners
- Highly analytical and logical thinker, comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Skilled in Excel, willing to learn VBA
- Fluency in one of the following languages is required: French, Italian, Spanish, German