Mango Publishing is a young fully remote performance marketing company looking for a Project Manager (Digital Marketing) to spearhead the development of new projects and to oversee existing ones.
This position will allow you to work closely with the founder to develop new financial and sports blogs and to scale existing ones. You will have the opportunity to learn about SEO, online marketing, and the world of startups in general.
Get in touch with us if you are about to graduate and you want to help build an online business and a track record for yourself.
You will have the opportunity to have an immediate impact.
- Manage the A to Z of content production, from topic research to hiring and managing a team of international content freelancers.
- Full ownership of a blog.
- Increase traffic through SEO (on-page and off-page).
- Improve conversion of the website (e.g. design, CTAs, etc).
- Source and hire freelancers (content writers, VAs, link builders, developers, etc).
- Research new opportunities to expand the business.
What will you learn and gain?
Discover SEO, how to rank on Google, and how online businesses generate traffic.
You will have the opportunity to work in English and work with international freelancers.
A fully remote opportunity.
The chance to gain concrete and measurable results for your future career ambitions in digital marketing.
The candidate should have the following skills and mindset:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any other relevant field.
- You are passionate about the financial and digital marketing industries.
- A first experience in an SEO or Digital Marketing agency is a big plus.
- An excellent listener and communicator.
- You are an autonomous worker with excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are very excited about joining and building a start-up.
If you meet your objectives, we would love to turn your internship into a full-time job or welcome you back to the team once you have finished your studies.
Pay & Benefits:
Monthly Wage = 500 to 600 euros + discretionary performance bonus
Start date: Placements throughout the year
Duration: between 6-12 months
Vacation: 7-15 days depending on the duration of your internship
Send your CV and cover letter through the platform.