About the job
- You actively participate in the day-to-day operations of the FICC Markets team and in servicing corporate clients and financial institutions
- You help implement further improvements of the existing reporting landscape
- You are responsible to deliver support for modeling and automation of pricing applications
- You independently conduct client and market analyses within our product spectrum (Fixed Income, FX/Currencies and Commodities as well as Treasury)
- You help in developing backtest strategies
- You will be able to build a network across the SEB Group
Who are you?
- You study economics, natural sciences or a comparable program with a quantitative focus
- You have general interest in capital market topics and corresponding financial products
- You have an advanced understanding of econometrics, statistics, and/or business analytics
- Advanced programming skills, especially MS Excel/VBA and basics in Python
- Hands-on experience in the use of reporting and data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau)
- Work experience with Bloomberg & databases/cloud, as well as their interfaces are an advantage
- You have a strong team player mentality as well as excellent written and oral English skills
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Central location in the financial hub Frankfurt
- Modern working environment
- Great development opportunities
We are looking forward to getting to know you
Send us your cover letter, your CV and relevant references in English or German to our career portal.
Of course, we take data protection into account when handling your application. You can find more information about this at: seb.de/datenschutz
This is how it continues
Once we have received your application, you will receive a confirmation. We will review your application thoroughly and potentially invite you to a personal interview as a next step.
Do you still have questions?
Then contact Ann-Kristin Wittmann, Human Resources, T: 069 258-6782
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/