In Commercial Core Processes unit we are taking care of the core business processes like payments, securities and loans. We are acting as process experts and supporting the process owners in managing the processes. Working on various projects we are optimizing, re-engineering and streamlining processes according to the needs of customers and the process/business stakeholders. PULS (Payment Utility Long-term Solution) targets to implement a new modern and resilient payment platform with an multiyear global program structure. New payment core engine provided by an external payment expert vendor enables a fully scaleable plattform handling all payment products of Bank Austria.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
• Support in Process Management activies by establishing new processes or adapt processes according to the changes in PULS
• Support in Project Management activities to enable proper execution of project deliverables and achieving the milestones
Das bringen Sie mit
• University student attending a relevant Bachelor/Master's Degree (in the field of economics, project management or similar)
• Process / Project Management skills are a benefit
• Payments skills are a benefit
• Passionate about project management
• High communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent English and German knowledgehttps://www.bankaustria.at/karriere.jsp
Das bieten wir Ihnen
• Smart Working at the new Austria Campus with flexible working hours
• Insight days in other departements
• Usage of UniCredit Center Kaiserwasser
• Exclusive prices at the largest cantine of Europe
• An internship for 6 months with a monthly gross salary of EUR 1.450,00 on full-time basis.
In line with our international motto "One Bank, One UniCredit" we regard the diversity of our employees as a valuable resource. Regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, origin, age, or religious conviction - we look forward to receiving your application!
join life @ UniCredit and #DoWhatMatters