Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
In your new position as an intern in Banking, Funding & Financing, you will join and support the Business Management / Securities Lending teams, across a wide range of tasks. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Support for Department material preparation, presentation, documentation creation
- Prepare Regular reporting for management meetings and Financial analysis
- Build new reports and set-up key performance indicators to monitor the Securities Lending services
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other GSF teams
- Communication & Marketing (e.g. customer material/ presentation, conference planning)
- Customer communication
- Procedures maintenance
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme focusing on Finance, Economics or Business Administration with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment, good communication skills
- Confident handling of MS-Excel, MS-Word, Access, VBA and/or SQL
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. French and/or German is an advantage
Start date: 15 August 2021
Duration: 6 months
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.