We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Berlin, Dresden and Leipzig sites.
Exciting tasks await you
You are part of our innovative team and support our agile IT transformation and digitalisation projects from development to implementation in one of the following areas of focus:
- Technology - CI/CD pipelines & toolchains, containerization, microservices and serverless, modern orchestration platforms, monitoring & logging
- System design - CI/CD concepts, SRE concepts, infrastructure as code
- Processes - Transition from ITIL to DevOps, IT service implementation
Moreover, you support our team with the ongoing further development of our services and contribute your own ideas and areas of focus (e.g. by active participation in conferences or meetups)
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor's or master's degree with strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/training/experience
- You have gained your first hands-on or theoretical experience in at least one of the following topics:
- ... Software development (e.g. Java, C#, Python, Scala)
- ... CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. git, Jenkins or Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- ... Modern IT infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, cloud native stack)
- ... Operation of IT systems (e.g. Linux or Windows Server, availability, logging, monitoring, security)
- You are a team player and like working in international teams
- You have an analytical and structured mind capable of responding to complex client enquiries
- You have very good written and spoken German (at least C2) and English skills
- Occasional travels to client meetings are not a problem for you.
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?