GFIG are a central and dedicated function of the Sales team, focusing on distributing Jupiter products to Global Financial Institutions. They form part of Jupiter's long term growth ambitions by working closely with key global partners and ensuring a collaborative approach in understanding clients requirements and identifying opportunities globally.
This position will provide Sales Support to the GFIG Distribution function. This is a real 360 role in which you will gain a true understanding of how both the industry and business works.
We are currently looking for a candidate with a strong "can do" attitude, willing to learn and add value to key function of the distribution team. The individual will provide an office-based sales and admin support to the GFIG Distribution function, allowing them to develop their skill set across all areas of a successful fund management business and enjoys having a varied role.
Role responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the team including co-ordinating meetings (or calls) with stakeholders and clients, taking and producing notes for circulation
- Recording key information and next steps lists
- Ensure dashboards sheets and information packs on each call are kept up-to-date and held centrally
- Contribute and help build database/microsite, including organisational charts with key contacts and associated notes
- Maintain records and mailing lists
- Reporting sales activities
- Coordinate with Finance to produce Sales reports
- Intelligence gathering on competition, market intelligence and trend analysis to help deliver updates and presentations on sales progress and targets to our internal stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Client Account Support Trainee and join Jupiter's Global Financial Institutions Group (GFIG) team as part of the Investment20/20 programme. Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career. During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- A 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter's Sports, Social and Arts events
This role will be eligible to participate in the Company's more flexible 2-1-2 working arrangement. Two days Tuesday and Thursday's are prescribed days where all employees should work from the office and one other office day can be chosen by you and two days worked from home.
What we are looking for
Jupiter's Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service approach
- Strong team player with proven ability to develop good working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good database management skills
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good time management skills