This is an exciting opportunity to join the Market Intelligence team which currently has two members, and sits within Global Product team in Central Distribution area.
The team is responsible for conducting key analysis that shapes product strategy, analysing market trends and differentiate Jupiter's funds through competitor analysis.
- Extracting, handling, and manipulating data through Microsoft Excel
- Display and express the data through data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Gain knowledge and run analysis using external analytical tools such as Morningstar
- Responsible for conducting analysis on Jupiter fund vs. competitor funds, market trends, and other product initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity to join Jupiter's Market Intelligence team as part of the Investment20/20 programme. Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career. During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- A 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter's Sports, Social and Arts events
This role will be eligible to participate in the Company's more flexible 2-1-2 working arrangement. Two days Tuesday and Thursday's are prescribed days where all employees should work from the office and one other office day can be chosen by you and two days worked from home.
What we are looking for
Jupiter's Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Inquisitive with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working with data to a high level of accuracy and enjoys interpreting data into meaningful insights
- Curiosity to learn and explore various external tools such as Morningstar, or data visualisation tool such as Tableau
- Excellent communication skills and client service attitude
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and proactive approach to work