We are looking for an individual who has an interest in Asset Management and would like to explore the industry a bit more. The individual should have a desire to learn and dive into collaborating with others on the team and wider organisation to deliver to our clients.
The RFP Team, all based in London, are responsible for completing all Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) across all distribution channels and geographies. Largely the team support new business and on-going client queries. We form part of the distribution team, supporting them on a day-to-day basis.
- Supporting distribution with delivering to clients
- Supporting in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Responding to Ad-hoc queries
- Project work to support the efficiency of the team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Jupiter's RFP team as part of the Investment20/20 programme. Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career. During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- A 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter's Sports, Social and Arts events
This role will be eligible to participate in the Company's more flexible 2-1-2 working arrangement. Two days Tuesday and Thursday's are prescribed days where all employees should work from the office and one other office day can be chosen by you and two days worked from home.
What we are looking for
Jupiter's Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written English
- Self-motivated, conscientious and detail orientated
- Some experience in windows applications, in particular, Excel and Word