This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in developing their career in the energy and sustainability management industry to join our fast-growing team in Milton Keynes.
As a Delivery Analyst you will be responsible for the Sigma Energy Management software configuration and data quality for all customers. You will need to identify and investigate anomalies, escalating them to the customer where possible cost savings could be made in their energy costs. You will be required to work to strict SLAs to deliver reports to customers on a monthly basis, so the ability to interpret information is vital. Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with customer queries
- Configuring and designing reports to meet customer requirements
- Maintaining data integrity
- Analysing data and making recommendations to the customer to meet their objectives
- Employee Ownership scheme
- 22 days holidays rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible office and home working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Great office location overlooking Teardrop Lakes
- Close to Milton Keynes Central Railway station
- Health cash plan
- Perks at work shopping discounts
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Continued learning and development
- Company social events
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with at least one years' experience in a data analysis and reporting role and who is familiar with working to SLA goals and KPI objectives. You will be able to demonstrate a passion for working with data, problem solving and customer service in equal measure and be educated to degree level in a technical, energy or engineering discipline.
To be considered for this role, you must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.