- Assisting with day-to day HR operational activities;
- Participating in the onboarding process - first day onboarding support, new starter kit preparation, etc.;
- Supporting the creation and enforcement of HR policies and procedures;
- Maintaining HR-related records as per regulatory and legal standards;
- Coordinating and administrating the social benefits package;
- Providing general assistance across the HR department.
- Currently a student in an HR, Business Administration or another relevant university subject;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Very good organizational and prioritization skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Quick adaptability and attention to detail;
- Willingness to join a dynamic environment;
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken;
- Readiness to work on a full-time basis (8-hour working day).
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank is building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for an HR Assistant.