Groupe SEB - Graduate Program
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and €6,9 billion sales in 2020, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health & safety...) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
The Graduate Program is a unique opportunity to boost your career and become a permanent employee of a fast-expanding international Group willing to invest in your ability to grow. Discover all dimensions of a global company, based at French Headquarters and in international locations, enriching your experience in your chosen field.
Over the first 24 months, our Graduate Program will help you carry out 3 complementary assignments in 3 countries and will prepare you for positions that have a stronger impact on our organization.
5 REASONS TO JOIN OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM:
- A permanent position with an attractive compensation package
- Get to know the various departments, work in international teams, and develop an extensive network
- Participate in an enriching personal experience through a selective recruitment program
- Be a part of the Graduate community
- A springboard for your career at Groupe SEB
WHY THIS GRADUATE PROGRAM?
Groupe SEB is known for the quality of its management and for fulfilling its commitments to all financial stakeholders. Such a reputation is strengthened every day through our role as a dedicated Business Partner supporting all the Group’s business functions. Understanding the strategic direction, constraints and projects of each team is essential for us to help them achieve the Group’s goals under the best conditions possible. This is made possible by anticipating risks and optimizing financial performance. It is because we are committed to our values and brands that we strive every day to build and preserve a sound financial situation to enable Groupe SEB to continue to grow throughout the world.
This Graduate Program will allow you to discover our Controlling functions at different levels (Business Unit, Market, Plant…). You will participate in the definition and deployment of the Group’s guidelines in terms of long term business objectives, cost effectiveness, budget and financial forecast process, control environment and projects assessment.
Mission 1: Junior Controller BU SDA & Research (Ecully, France) – 12 months from October 2021
You will be based at our Headquarters and join the Business Unit Small Domestic Appliances (8 manufacturing facilities, 3 R&D centres). You will be responsible for providing all sets of accurate data helping management in strategy and operational choices.
Reporting to the SDA Controlling Manager and focusing on our facilities, you will:
- Take part in monthly closures and be involved in the budget operational management and its follow-ups
- Ensure appropriate data collection and their update in the systems
- Support forecasting and issue regular reportings to operational managers
- Perform financial analysis on our projects (product launches, industrial changes, risks evaluation…)
- Cooperate with local controllers in France and abroad
- Suggest improvement to existing reportings and analysis to better support management decisions
More specifically, you will also be involved in two major controlling projects:
- Set up an industrial dashboard for all our SDA locations to provide a better overview of our activities and ease our reporting processes (OS Industry)
- For the Research department: carry on the physical inventory of our assets according to the Group policies
Mission 2: Financial Controller (Warsaw, Poland) – 6 months
You will be based in Groupe SEB Poland and will work as a Financial Controller.
You will join either the Finance Team in charge of the Polish Market or in the Shared Service Center providing Accounting, Treasury and Reporting services for our legal entities in Eastern Central Europe. You will:
- Participate in the month and year closure
- Report the financial data of the company
- Support the budgets and forecasts preparation
- Maintain master data in the systems
- Create and improve procedures, instructions and spreadsheets
- Cooperate with Audit and Accounting departments and Local Financial Managers
Depending on the team chosen, the mission will vary.
Mission 3: To be defined – 6 months
The final 6-month assignment will be a real opportunity for you to consolidate your skills, acquire a cross-company vision of a role and identify your next position within Groupe SEB.
Following your first 2 assignments, the objective will be for you to discover another role within a Finance department (Industrial Controller, Financial Analyst…). Depending on local contexts at the time and the development of your skills, we will define the third mission during the year 2022. You could be based in or out of Europe.
- Graduated with a master’s degree or equivalent in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- No more than 2 years of professional experience (internships and apprenticeships excluded)
- Previous study period or work experience outside your home country
- A first experience in Controlling will be considered as an advantage
- International mobility
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French is preferable
DO YOU WANT TO SHAPE YOUR FUTURE WITH US?
Submit your application in English as soon as possible, be successful in 2 HR interviews and join us in October.
LET'S COOK YOUR FUTURE!