We are looking for graduated Junior Auditors to join our Audit teams starting on October 2021.
Your role within our teams is to:
- Participate in audit due diligence: rendering services according to client requirements and specific business;
- Prepare and obtain documents in order to perform audit test;
- Attend meetings with the client and senior auditor/manager;
- Help to prepare draft audit reports;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- In order to carry out your mission, you will be supervised and trained by your seniors and managers and you will act on different sectors that we propose: Banks / PSF, Commercial Companies, Insurance and ReInsurance, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
- You are graduate in a Masters degree in the field of audit, accounting, finance or economics;
- Experience in accounting, auditing, management control or any relevant experience is considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in French and English; any other language is an asset;
- You are dynamic, teamworker and you take initiative;
- You have a good interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have the willing to constantly improve your knowledge.
By joining Mazars Luxembourg, you will have the opportunity to:
- Evolve in a company that provides a young, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefit from the principle of non-sectorisation by working with different clients by their size (groups on the stock market, SME ...) and their sector (Banks / PSF, Commercial companies, Insurance, Investment funds, Private Equity and Real Estate);
- Benefit from a training program during the first weeks of your integration in order to learn our methodology and to acquire technical expertise on accounting standards and the Luxembourg legal environment;
- Also benefit from a personalised follow-up throughout your career as a result of our counselor process.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.