As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, Alteryx, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organisations.
Our Data Management consultants are often the commercial voice in an organisations' data team and play a crucial role as 'translator' between the data team and the organisations' business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Example training project
Consultants supported an e-insurer with data migration from a legacy database to their Salesforce platform. They designed and built a data dictionary to support the continuity of key terms for users across their entire business.
Your career journey
- Train: over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
- Engage: you will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
- Support: our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
- Transition: after two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
What we are looking for
You don't need experience to join us. We're looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data - don't let it intimidate you, learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Educated to degree level with minimum 120 new (or 300 old) UCAS points, A-level (or equivalent) maths preferred