Are you seeking a role with access to exciting, cutting-edge projects such as forecasting customer behaviour, predicting fashion trends, or detecting fraud? As a Kubrick Machine Learning Engineer, you will extract value from data to improve insights, drive efficiency, and implement automation to solve today's most pressing business challenges.
You will train in the most industry-relevant data science techniques and machine learning models, such as linear regression, random forests, and deep neural networks. Our Machine Learning Engineers apply data science algorithms to solve practical real-world problems using structured and unstructured datasets, including price prediction, image classification, and sentiment analysis.
Example training project
Consultants developed an application to extract financial reports from the SEC and applied natural language processing techniques to extract sentiments and determine if these are predictive of market price movements or volatility.
Your career journey
- Train: over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
- Engage: you will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
- Support: our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
- Transition: after two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
What we are looking for
You don't need experience to join us. We're looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Strong interest in data and technology
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic and commitment to producing high quality solutions
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Educated to degree level, preferably with a strong quantitative component, with A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points