Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Are you seeking an opportunity to put your financial and analytical skills into practice? Would you like to get exposure to Business Intelligence working in a diverse and global manufacturing company?
We are currently looking for an Intern to support our Business Intelligence and Finance Excellence team in our European Headquarter in Oegstgeest! Being part of this international team, you will be involved in providing reporting and analytical support to our European Sales and Marketing organization and internal Finance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the Business Intelligence team by generating all regular reporting required by our internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with customer/stakeholder to understand their needs and translate them into new dashboards/reports that generate valuable insights in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to the automation and standardization of internal reports or business processes by identifying improvement opportunities and generating SOPs
- Establish and build upon strong, cohesive working relationships between Finance and all our stakeholders in IT and the Commercial organization
The start date is December 1st, 2021. The ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week for a duration of at least 5 months, preferably 6.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and thriving in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What we also expect from you:
- Currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Business with a focus on Finance or any related studies
- Is critical, analytical, pro-active and has the ability to solve problems
- Open to learn new Business Intelligence tools/ affinity to systems
- Very good Excel skills (Pivot, vlookups, Conditional Operations)
- Team player, good communication and collaboration skills
- 550 euros per month compensation on full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your Internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be registered as students at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.