French Account Manager Trainee
Live Data edits innovative and performing email marketing solutions. Throughout a large range of services, we edit user friendly and comprehensible software that helps our clients to improve their results in email marketing, grow brand loyalty and increase ROI. We are a dynamic multicultural company, growing and expanding our business worldwide, with a passionate team composed of four departments to provide a high quality service to our customers: Technical & Deliverability, Sales, Customer Service and R&D. We work all together in the same direction, with smart work, passion and having fun!
We’re looking for an exceptional French Account Manager. The qualities we seek and values in our team members include: high expectations toward oneself and each other, proactivity: initiatives are welcome, result-orientation and teamwork spirit.
- Help to provide Excellent Customer Support to our clients in France.
- In charge of opening the on boarding of new clients.
- Help to accompany the new clients in their set up.
- In charge of the quality and the deadlines of the support.
- Schedule the send-outs according to the client request
- Prepare E-mailing benchmark and analyses.
What we offer
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with many opportunities constantly created and a dynamic, result-oriented & young culture.
- You will work within an international and talented team.
- Full-time internship, remunerated 600€ nets per month.
- Registration in the Social Security system.
- Great office in Barcelona center.
- You have a technical profile, with a successful professional background in Account Management. Previous experience in the software/email marketing industry is a clear asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, autonomous, positive attitude, energetic approach and troubleshooting skills.
- Drive for excellence, strong influencer and customer focused.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Rigorous, organized and used to deal either with big or small and middle size clients.
- High technical knowledge.
- French native speaker, fluent in English. Spanish would be an asset.
Do you share our values?
- Passion for our work
- Committed to Excellence
- Brilliant Customer Service
- Build a Positive Team Spirit
Apply and join our brilliant Tech company!