To support our exponential growth, we are looking for a Marketing Executive Internship for 6 months for the French market. Are you in love with B2B marketing and excited to contribute to defining and executing our marketing campaigns? As our Marketing Executive for France, you will assist our Marketing Manager and play a crucial role in our mission to shake up the cross-border payments industry and provide first-rate service to our wide range of corporate clients.
What you will do
You will help the French Marketing Manager develop, execute and measure quarterly marketing plans to generate pipeline for your market segments, in close cooperation with the corporate marketing team and French Sales Manager and teams.
• Help manage key Acquisition marketing activities for France such as brand awareness and lead generation campaigns through all appropriate channels (PR, google Ads, emailings, social media, events and conferences, etc.);
• Help implement Customer Success marketing actions: Connect with our clients through mailings, platform and website localization, sales enablement & messaging;
• Continuously engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and maximize impact of marketing initiatives;
• Be the owner of iBanFirst social networks & blog contents for France and manage publications on different platforms;
• Track and analyze performance and engagement metrics to measure marketing alignment to company growth goals for the French market, and recommend changes based on your insights;
• Manage and track marketing budget allocated to your segments and initiatives.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Paris 8.