Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at GAES and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for:
GAES is seeking an intern interested in making the difference in our Labour Relations Team.
Besides the opportunity of learning and experiencing how a global, fast paced company works you will play a key role being involved the main activities of our Labour Relations Team.
- Interpret and administer multiple collective agreements, assists in the preparation and representation for grievance hearings, conflict resolution and promotion of a positive labor relations environment.
- Assist and resolve questions about labor relations, interpretation of collective agreements, workforce planning, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with human resources team to communicate pertinent information and documents.
- Support in writing contract proposals or counterproposals for collective agreements, sanctions or dismissals.
- You are a recent graduate or in pursuit of a law degree in Law or in Labour Relations.
- You are comfortable in an international environment where English and Spanish are required on a daily base.
- You like to work with people, interacting, speaking and presenting to diversified group of people.
- You have the ability to work under pressure, you are multi-task and able to meet deadlines.
- You have well-developed analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.