Did you notice the world of work is changing?
Malt connects the best freelancers with the most exciting companies in Europe. We pride ourselves on offering a combination of AI and human powered sourcing that is 10x more efficient than the traditional players. Plus, we offer a simple secure payments process that provides peace of mind for both parties.
We are a tech company with a human approach. Everyday thousands of people come to Malt looking for choice, who to work with, when and how.
Malt in numbers:
A community of 200,000 freelancers (the largest in Europe) 30,000 clients
112 million euros raised with ISAI, Serena, IDInvest, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs
4 offices in Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Munich and Berlin
Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Over 200 Malters sharing one culture
50% of Malt Leaders are women, we are committed to equality and diversity
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder.
- You will be part of operations team and support us with creating and operating a prospection machine to bring hot contacts to the Sales
- You will use our powerful sales technical stack (salesforce, in house bots, Sales Navigator etc.) to create lead lists, outbound email campaigns, and qualify cold prospects.
- You will be at the forefront of innovation to keep trying new techniques and tools.
- You will help us to adjust our go to market strategy, basing on conversion KPIs and A/B testings you will be tracking
- You will work hand in hand with the Key Account Managers to define hunting lists and help them to build good sales pipelineYou will continuously monitor and improve the different messages to convey the optimal value proposition (USPs) to each of our persona (client profiles e.g. procurement, IT, marketing, communication, C-suite)
- You are interested in to learn about the driving strategy and operations of the successful startups
- You completed your 3th Bachelor semester in business, management or any other related department and willing to do minimum 4 months of internship or work minimum 4 months as a working student
- You’re a German native speaker and can write compelling, original content in German and you have a good level in English.
- You have an analytical mindset, you love to measure and improve your performance
- You have excellent communication skills and you are obsessed with spelling and grammar.
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills, you never miss an appointment