WHO WE ARE
At EssilorLuxottica our mission is to help people see more, be more and live life to its fullest. With a worldwide presence across all stages of the value chain, EssilorLuxottica has over 140,000 employees committed to providing vision care and eyewear products that meet the individual needs and aspirations of each consumer.
Our groundbreaking products correct, protect and frame the beauty of our most precious sensory organ – our eyes. By combining our expertise in lens technology and eyewear manufacturing, a portfolio of brands that consumers love and global distribution capabilities, we enable people everywhere to learn, to work, to express themselves and to fulfill their potential.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for a passionate, creative and entrepreneurial intern, to join our Global Talent Management team at our Headquarters in Milan, one of the most attractive fashion capitals in the world. You will have the chance to give your contribution, being involved from Day-1 in exciting Talent Management projects. In this role, you will have the chance to prove yourself in different activities, giving a strong contribution to the team.
Ready for it?
- Contribute at the development of our Talent management activities
- Support to prepare, virtual classrooms, company presentations, workshop, webinars and reporting documentation
- Develop and maintain Talent metrics, make recommendations based on analysis made
- Manage and support multiple projects
- Recent graduate or in the final year of Master Degree in HR, Communication, Management or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
- Passionate about people and curious about workplace culture and the employee experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in work product
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with changing priorities
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
No matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our Headquarter in Milan.
This is a 6 months paid internship that will start in few weeks, and which will require full-time commitment.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.