With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
We offer SAP Advisory & Consulting services in the fields of Digital Finance application strategy and vision definition, financial business blueprint and functional assistance, solution design, implementation and deployment, operation performance improvement and financial process changes.
In a world of accelerating change and SAP Digital technology innovation (ex. S/4HANA, Analytics Cloud), Deloitte Luxembourg helps identify areas that will make an impact on the core business activities of our clients to drive focus on practical SAP Digital Finance solutions that support the key business strategies and objectives.
- Involving to end-to-end implementation of one or more of business processes: Financial Accounting, Forecasting, Budgeting & Controlling, Project Accounting and Public Sector Accounting
- Providing business analysis and solution delivery coordination, training and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- Defining, establishing and running SAP Digital projects successfully while being actively involved in all aspects of the project stream (team, planning, scope, finances, changes, etc.)
- Solving SAP Digital Finance technology issues related to design, implementation, data management, innovation,
- Providing implementation support to the other Consulting teams that might interact with SAP technologies and setting synergy targets
- Supporting the development of new business opportunities and improve our SAP solution offerings
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset
- Have a first SAP Digital Finance experience, ideally on SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP Analytics Cloud platforms, in some of following fields:
- Financial Accounting
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Controlling
- Project Accounting
- Treasury & Financial Instruments Management
- Funds & Grants Management
- Tax & Revenue Management
- Travel & Expense Management
- Are trained to Digital Finance concepts, SAP implementation methodology (Activate) and project management frameworks (PMI, Prince 2, Scaled Agile, ITIL, etc.)
- Are eager to learn more and implement the newest SAP technology (such as S/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Leonardo, Robot per Automation);
- Possess an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- Are fluent in English and French, German is an asset
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 6 months - 1 year
Start contract date: 01-11-21