Join our Agricultural Solutions Expert Services Team AP/ESB and support us in building our data catalogue for the Agricultural Business Unit.
- You will prepare relevant templates, collect definitions from existing documents and coordinate data entry with Global Data Stewards.
- You will load data into the system, provide reports and align with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Furthermore, you will support data validation and data quality within the system and different processes, contributing to continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for keeping the team's knowledge up-to date, communicating as well as transferring knowledge.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to contribute your valuable ideas within the framework of optimization projects.
- vocational training or studies in the commercial field or comparable and ideally first experience in data management
- high affinity with IT tools and proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- fluent language skills in German and/or English (one language business fluent, the other at least B2)
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and work place in Germany
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ms. Ayse Uzun, Tel.:+49 30-2005 59677
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.