At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a member of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Tech Team in Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart you will be part of projects throughout their entire transaction context – ranging from strategy and diligence assignments to integration and carve-outs to operational value creation.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparing due-diligence reports, drafting turnaround programs and developing restructuring plans
- Supporting domestic and international clients in functionally and regionally integrated teams during IT integrations and carve-outs
- Taking responsibility early on in your career for project progress and technical leadership of team members
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of IT project management as well as technical expertise in IT Infrastructur and business application or ERP; alternatively, professional experience in business consulting, due diligence, restructuring, corporate finance, M&A or auditing
- Above-average university degree in economic sciences – especially economics of information systems – or engineering (an MBA or PhD is also desirable but not essential), or a degree in another subject in combination with a keen interest in IT transaction consulting
What makes you stand out – attributes of your success
- Analytical skills and a precise way of working
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Dedicated team player with a high sense of responsibility
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
Excellent career opportunities thanks to individual mentoring, diverse training opportunities, challenging projects and a strong global EY network
Rapid professional and personal development based on regular constructive feedback as part of our leadership & development process
A variety of part-time, leave-of-absence and working-from-home opportunities, as well as compensatory time off
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee here.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply now online using our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
Our Recruitment Team will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
Leave the next step with us: We’ll review your experience and qualifications to see if they match our current needs. If so, we will invite you to an interview. We’ll be in contact with you soon after to let you know if you’ve secured a role with us. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help, and finally, we'll give you a warm welcome!