Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Field of Activity
The Internal Audit section of Eurex Clearing AG organizes and performs the internal audits for Eurex Clearing AG. It supports the organization in achieving its goals by means of a systematic and disciplined approach to assess and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control environment and corporate governance.
As an "Intern - Internal Audit ECAG", you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. You will be actively taking part in our processes, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will support the generation of statistical analysis, reportings and presentations.
- You will research tasks.
- You wil participate in on-going projects within the department.
- You will help with the administration of data, process flows and documentations.
- You will support activities for the regular proceedings of Internal Audit.
- You are enrolled as a student in an academic programme recognised by state during their internship and must have completed at least the first year of their university studies.
- You are competent in the handling of MS-Office applications (Data base knowledge desirable).
- You are interested in capital- and stock markets.
- You have organisational and communication skills as the ability to work in a team
- You are proficienct in written and spoken German and English.
Start date: 01/10/2021