For our Northern Europe & EMEA team we are currently looking for a working student to support the Intellectual Property (IP) Accounting with the following tasks:
- Check the IP-related invoices (patent and trademarks invoices)
- Process error messages of the system as well as concerns of our partners worldwide via e-mail
- Maintain the data in the company's internal IP database.
- Participate in the identification of automation and digitization potential for our IT landscape (e.g. SAP)
- Identify weaknesses in invoice generation and contribute to process optimization and automation of invoice verification
- Proactively contribute to the development of our department, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You are currently studying business administration or a comparable course of study and have a passion for HR.
- You work routinely with MS Office products and you quickly familiarize yourself with new systems.
- In discussions and presentations you are convincing in German, English and ideally in another European language.
- An independent and self-reliant way of working, fun working in a team and an open mindset complete your profile.
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Yulia Zatsepina, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-56167
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.